Thursday 11 January 2018

Pico Cowl


I would like to present my newest creation, my Pico cowl. :-) And it's free, access my Ravelry shop to download it.
I wanted to work with these two tones, coral and grey, for some time and this was it. This is a super easy piece to make and it will be ready in no time. The only stitches used are trebles (UK)/doubles (US), doubles (UK)/singles (US) and chains. 
You will need the change the colour mid way but it's very easy because you will be doing it at the beginning of the row. So, beginners don't be scared. All the tips are included in the pdf and also my contacts if you have any questions.


For the least experienced, if you're wondering how to make that section with the coral, I can tell you that it's very easy. This effect is achieved with the spike stitch. Everything is explained in the pdf
Besides all the tips that will allow you to end with the perfect piece you will find in the pattern:
  • list of materials;
  • patterns details like final size, gauge, etc.;
  • detailed written instructions;
  • chart;
  • all my contacts if you have any questions.
Even though this is a free pattern, it was written and is presented with the same detail of my paid patterns. If you really like this one, check out my Precious Arrows cowl pattern as well at my Ravelry shop. And my blog article about it here

So what are you waiting, go on and make yourself warm. ;-)

Here is a handy collage for you to pin to your free patterns Pinterest board. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment