Tuesday 23 January 2018

Tunisian Crochet Series - Foundation Row and Tunisian Simple Stitch (TSS)

One more post about Tunisian Crochet. This time I want you to learn how to start a tunisian crochet project with the foundation row and how to make the Tunisian Simple Stitch (TSS).
I made two little videos so that you can see perfectly what I'm talking about. Just click on the video links below to go straight to it.




I hope that the videos made it clear for you how to start a tunisian crochet project. If you have any questions just leave them on the comments.

If you are brand new to tunisian crochet check my other article What is Tunisian Crochet and this one as well How to Count Rows in Tunisian Crochet.

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon for more stuff about tunisian crochet.

1 comment: